11.09.2009

Not very good at blogging the day to day stuff...

I know I named this blog Day to Day and boy do I suck at posting the daily stuff! The only thing my days seems to be filled with is weight loss & trying to figure out how to dress myself, housework, kids, and marital arts. I need to try and get better about journaling the day to day parts of life too.

I've been working hard the last couple of weeks to make up missed martial arts classes so that I can test this month for my next belt. Only 6 more belts to black. At the rate I'm going it is going to take me 2-1/2 more years. I really need to find the energy to do more than 2 classes a week.

My father-in-law passes away this past weekend. Even though he had been diagnosed with cancer earlier this year we were hopeful that the chemo and radiation would work and he would be around much longer. My husband went home to be there for the funeral tomorrow. I hate so much that I am not there to hold his hand while he goes through the viewing & funeral tomorrow. Unfortunately due to the severity of Matthew's ADHD; I just did not feel that all the people and the need for quiet was a place that he could deal with and be able to control himself; I ended up having to stay home with the kids. We don't have any friends that we could impose upon to watch our kids for a few days and my family is too far away to get here quickly.

Emory you will be greatly missed!!

2 comments:

  1. I am very sorry for your loss. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Hon! I wish I lived closer! I would watch the kids in a heartbeat! I know it's hard to be away from your hubby at a time like this. {{hugz from Winnipeg}} Your family is in my prayers. God Bless hon.

    ReplyDelete