Sunshine's Stamps - Christmas

Sunshine's challenge this week to the DT members was to choose a Christmas sentiment and then she chose the image to go with it. I chose Angels Wings and I just love this sentiment even though I've never seen the whole movie it is from. Sunshine picked Poinsettia to send to me. It is a terrific image!

This was done 100% using Photoshop Elements 5. I used the paper to choose the colors to do the image. I used a paper sampler from Lynn Grievson. It's no longer available but you can see here that there are tons of other great papers to use.
I used a paper mask for the scalloped look. It's like a digital paper punch. The scalloped circle is a template from Jessica Sprague. The transparent ribbon is from an OScraps kit. It was in a download I received from one of the online classes I took from JessicaSprague.com but there are tons of great kits and elements available where you could find elements just like this one.

Comments

  1. Well this was worth the wait! Holy smokes this is a beautiful card! I love it! The richness of your poinsettia and papers are perfection! I love this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVe the scalloped edge on an angle! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card, just beautiful.

    Take Care
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love how vibrant the poinsettia is!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment