So much going on and nothing getting accomplished...

I have so much going on in my head & life right now and feel like absolutely nothing is being accomplished. Christmas shopping is almost finished. Just a couple more things to pick up. Yesterday I made Buckeye and Glass Candy and today I made Peanut Brittle and Peanut Butter Fudge. The fudge went to the trash. Don't think I let it cook long enough. It is time for a new candy thermometer.

Be on the look out for the recipes as soon as I get the motivation to photograph the candy. On of the projects I want to work on soon is a recipe book of all of our family's favorites. Then as the boys grow up and leave home I can give them each a printed book with all their favorite recipes.

I have 5 or 6 classes at Jessica Sprague.com and Big Picture Scrapbooking that I am getting ready to sign up to take. So hopefully I can get started on them and will have lots of things to post here.

Still studying martial arts and hope to test up to brown belt in April. January will also be 1 year since I started studying Tai Chi and I started Yoga last month. I'm really enjoying the stretching that yoga gives. It feels so good.

And last but not least I am going to have to start job hunting soon. I'm hoping that I will be able to find something that works with me schedule wise so that the boys and I will still be able to do our martial arts training. We have some bills that we have got to get paid off soon so and the only way that is going to happen is if I find a job. One day we hope to be debt free and actually have an emergency savings too. More post on becoming debt free coming soon. I hope.

Comments