2.01.2010

Change....

This is my word for the year of 2010. There are many scrapbookers that know all about Ali Edwards One Little Word and yes I know most everyone had their word chosen by the 1st of January but like everything else lately I'm behind. So here is my one little word of 2010...CHANGE.

Webster's Dictionary definition of Change: to make different in some particular; to make radically different; to give a different position, course, or direction to; to replace with another; to make a shift from one to another; to undergo a modification; to become different.

I use to handle and deal with change so much better. That is a definite must for a military wife. With transfers and relocation happening every 2-4 years you had better be able to handle change. Over the last 4 years with hubby's retirement I have had a harder time dealing with change.

There are so many things I want to change in our lives:
1. Me to lose weight.
2. Rid ourselves of debt.
3. Our kids and our behaviors.
4. How unfinished our home & yard look.
5. How unorganized our home & lives have become.
6. Getting healthier & Eating better.
7. My clothes and style.
8. Whether to homeschool our youngest or not and where I can find a job or not.

See there are many things that we are working on changing. 2010 looks like it is going to be a year of many changes both big and small. I just want to be able to Embrace all of the Changes with grace and excitement. We will see if I survive it or not. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. We share a lot of the same change goals. Change is a good word, but a hard one.

    ReplyDelete