2.25.2010

Still working on changes...

Goodness it has been almost a month since I posted anything here. Lots of changes going on and I have to say it is so not easy but I know that it is going to be so worth it in the end.
1. Not sure where I'm at with weight loss at this point. Weigh-in and measurement day is still a couple of days away.
2. Debt is still something that we are struggling with but are hoping to change.
3. Behaviors have their days where they are better than others.
4. How unfinished our home & yard look. I've gotten nothing done in this area yet.
5. I've been cleaning out and getting rid of so much stuff and boy does it feel so good!
6. Getting healthier & Eating better. I'm still trying to figure this one out too.
7. I have determined that I HATE clothes shopping! Finding things that fit is not easy and I'm really struggling with this area of change.
8. I have put out a few application but have not gotten any replies from them at this point.

2 comments:

  1. Suzanne, I think its awesome that you realize things in life that need changes....and you are making steps toward your goals! Keep up the good work, I'm rooting for ya!

    ReplyDelete