3.31.2010

Body Changes...

Still working on life changes and one of the biggest was trying to get to a healthy weight & size. So far so good, I think, but there is still quite a ways to go. Today was weigh-in and measurements day. Ugh...I dread the end of every month now.

Anyway now that I'm down 17 pounds and 22.25 inches I'm having a new issue. I can't figure out how to dress my body not that I was having an easy time of it before losing the weight. I am in between sizes but if I don't find some clothes to wear than I'm going to have to go naked soon and that is a vision that no one wants to have. My problem is nothing fits right especially since I'm losing faster in some parts than in others. And don't even get me started on bras. You know when your band size gets smaller your cup size should too. It should be a law of nature that both bra measurements should shrink together. In my case that is not happening. In August when I got serious about the weight loss thing my bra size was 38D as of March my bra size is now 34DDD.

I need to figure out something to wear to have a picture made for the weight loss contest going on at the dojang. They want before and after photos. I don't have a current before photo and I can't figure out what to wear because I don't have any sport bras that fit.
This is a photo of me in October. I had lost 3.5 pounds and about 8 inches when this was taken. I let hubby talk me into buying this swimsuit. Don't know what the heck I was thinking and he must be blinder than I thought!

3 comments:

  1. OH GET OUT OF TOWN WOMAN!!!! You look absolutely fine! You won't catch me in a bikini!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, it sounds like you are really doing great. I'm so impressed with the way you are taking control of your life. Thanks for bringing us along for the ride. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is it that when I Lose weight, I lose my boobs completely?!!! I think I shall stay "fluffy". (Ok...seriously, I did the Weight Watchers thing about 8 years ago, and I lost 40 pounds....and have managed to keep about 2/3 of it off). Kudos to you for trying to lose weight!

    ReplyDelete