Getting to Know Me

Sorry for the lack of posts last week. I will try to do better but I can't promise anything. Here is the next installment of getting to know you from Mannland.


1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action?
I think romance - something along the lines of Gone with the Wind.

2. Do you recycle? Not as much as we did in GA. Here you have to pay for the recycling to be picked up at your home. Our elementary school has recycling containers for newspaper & magazines that they earn money for so we do recycle those things.

3. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes but it has been about 25 years.

4. Do you have a nickname? Yes but only my family uses it and I have always hated it.

5. What's a name you can't stand to be called? I can't think of one.

6. What are your Summer staples? Flip flops & sandals. I just love them when I cannot be barefoot.

7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself? This pair of cute flats.

8. Are you happy with your boob size? NO! I want my cute little 36 full B's back. Currently I am a 32G - 34DDD. What the heck?! I don't want to be that size. It makes it so hard to find shirts that fit and I don't want to have to wear pullovers all the time because button ups don't button well.

Comments