Laundry Helper...

I came across an online ad for this detergent a few months ago and was very intrigued with the pump bottle as much as I was with the idea that the detergent is plant based. We are trying to not only clear out bodies of processed stuff but also to clear our home of excess chemicals. When I found this coupon on the Method laundry website I was even more excited to try it out.

I am 3/4 of the way through the large 50 wash bottle so I thought I would share my thoughts. The pros are that it is plant based, safe for my HE washer, cleans just as great as all the detergents with 2-3 times as many chemical ingredients, the bottle takes up way less room in my laundry space, and the pump bottle makes it so easy to get it in the washer with no drips. The only con I've found is that it is a little bit more expensive but the fact that is it suppose to be non-toxic makes it worth the extra expense to me. I am also planning on recycling the pump bottle once it is empty to put my fabric softener in to make it less messy too. So I give it 2 thumbs up.

Comments

  1. I've always been curious about this. I use all the other Method products for cleaning and absolutely think they're great. Other cleaning products are too strong for me, my eye's water and I start coughing. I'll have to give Method's Laundry Detergent a try. Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment