Getting to Know Me...


1. Are you superstitious? No so much. Do I think unexplained things happen yes but I don't believe any item is lucky or unlucky.

2. If you were an animal..what kind would you be? I'm going with a cat.

3. You would never catch me wearing.........? Hmmm I've worn a lot of bad things in my time but I guess I would have to say mom jeans.

4. If someone posts a VLOG..do you watch it? Depends on what it is about.

5. Have you ever waxed your girlie/manly parts..or any other part of your body? Only my eyebrows & upper lip. I keep saying I'm going to get the "girly parts" done but always seem to chicken out.

6. Are you a spender or a saver? Now I am more of a spender than a saver. Years ago I use to be a big time saver, not sure what happened to change that trait.

7. If you were starring in a movie..who would you want to play your leading man/woman? Oohh that is easy either Sam Elliot or Sean Connery.

8. Smoker..never smoked..social smoker..or smoked back in the day? I started in high school and didn't quit until I became pregnant with our oldest. It took me about 8 or 9 years to get smart.

Comments