Getting to Know Me...


copy the questions..answer them*

1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....? Probably my leather jacket (which I need to replace with a new one.)

2. Have you ever played a team sport? Never! I am so do not have an athletic bone in my body; even though my martial arts instructors tells me that yes I do.

3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be? a Caterpillar that turns into a lovely Butterfly.

4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned?. I'm going to say either your boobs or your butt. Both places are pretty uncomfortable to burn. I got both burned in a tanning bed years ago. You don't know how bad an itch can be until you burn your butt and can't scratch it in public.

5. Are you happy? Most of the time.

6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them? I think I have become immune to abbreviations at this point.

7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere? I do like where we live but can't say that we love it. To be honest I really miss moving around every 3-4 years. I got so use to that being a military wife that it seems weird not to move.

8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full? Nothing extreme. I have been trying to measure out all my food to ensure that I only eat 1 serving. I did really good with that for about 6 months and then fell off the wagon. I have got to get back to do it though so I can try to get the last of this weight off before my birthday in August.

Comments

  1. I don't have an athletic bone in my body, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I should do this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment