5.23.2010

Getting to Know Me...


It's that again. *To play..copy the questions..answer them*


1. Do you have a fetish? Ummm...none that I can think of.
2. Do you sing in the shower? Absolutely not!
3. Who was your first crush? IRL his name was James Forsythe and I was probably 11. If I remember correctly my first star crush was Shawn Cassidy (lord that was a long time ago).
4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have? A good job to support his family.
5. Do you sleep naked? Not since giving birth almost 17 years ago.
6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking? Hmm the only thing I can think of is pick my underwear out of my behind.
7. What's the first thing you do when you go online? My email.
8. Summer is.....? Hot days & nights and thunderstorms & tornadoes here in the South. On a happy note it is: bbqs, swimming, suntans, flip flops & sundresses.

2 comments:

  1. heee heee.....we are pantie pickers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Suzanne! Yep I'm a panty plucker too. I'm lagging behind the MannLand5's blog hop - but I made it - and I'm your latest follower.

    Come by my blog and follow me too okay? Lot of good stuff around here and I love the look of your blog.

    http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete