5.14.2010

To Blog or Not to Blog...

That is the question. I know it has been almost 2 weeks since my last post and there is a good reason for that. 1) I haven't really had anything to share and 2) I'm debating on whether to continue even trying to blog. On the site reports I get each week I'm not sure there is even anyone out there that reads my blabbering and I'm trying to decide if it is worth continuing to post anything on here or not.
I've never been one of those girls who kept a diary, even as a little girl. I tried on a few different occasions to do it and just never could keep it up. My life has never really been all that interesting to me or anyone else. I'll keep ponder this and hopefully make a decision soon. Till then peace and love!

5 comments:

  1. Blog without obligation! :) That simply means, blog for YOURSELF when you feel like it. If it doesn't bring you joy, then dump it. (For the record, I do read it....not that this will influence your decision...LOL.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne, I'm not sure how it shows up in your Stat counters, but I read your blog in my feed reader. I only actually come on site when I'm commenting (something I've been very lazy about.) I think Marlene says it best, "blog for yourself when you feel like it."

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a good question about those that read from a feed reader. Hmm I don't know if that would show up or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read it everytime you post something!!! You are in my reader....don't stop - I like keeping up with your life! What reports do you get though??? Are they from Google?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Jules...I get a report from Sitemeter wonder if Google has one.

    ReplyDelete