Getting to Know Me...

Getting to know YOU

*To play..copy the questions..answer them*

The questions..

1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?
That would depend on who it is.
2. What are you passionate about? Sad to say but nothing lately.
3. How long have you been blogging? Shockingly 5-1/2 years. My goodness I didn't realize I had been doing this that long.
4. What is your favorite "summer" drink? Ice tea. I'm a true born Southern so there is nothing better than a good cold glass of sweet ice tea.
5. What is your favorite type of music? Classic rock.
6. Something I do before I go to bed is......? Brush my teeth. Pretty boring huh.
7. My Summer vacation plans are...? We don't have any plans for vacation this year. I told hubby that we need to start planning 1 week of his vacation to travel to all those places we've always wanted to go but have never taken the time to.
8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is? I'm going to say nail polish. I never ever go without painting my toenails.

Comments

  1. I am going to do my nails as soon as the kids go to bed!

    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Hope you're having a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment