9.08.2010

I'm still here...

even though I haven't posted in a while. Kids are back in school and I've been busy with one doctor's appointment after another in the last month. I have been contemplating crafting projects and have come up with a list of them that I want to do. On my list of things to do are: sewing more of the Jane Market bags, to crochet and quilt some blankets for Project Linus, sew a tote bag & crochet hook roll to keep my yarn & hooks together, beaded bookmarks, sewing a cover for my sewing machine and a new apron for my kitchen. I will be sharing all of these projects as I get them completed.

2 comments:

  1. **tapping fingers** I'm waiting for pics...get started gf!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm worn out just reading your list! It all sounds wonderful and I'll look forward to seeing your photos.

    ReplyDelete