Christmas Cards ready for mailing...

 
click on image to enlarge

This years Christmas cards are ready for mailing. I saw this idea from Deena Wuest in the December/January 2009 issue of Digital Scrapbooking magazine. It was just calling out to me to copy this for our family. I used PSE 8 to change the photos to B/W and to make the photo collage and then had them printed at the local Walmart. I used kraft cardstock from Hobby Lobby and the red is Bazzill. The fonts are Pharmacy, Century Gothic and Limehouse Script.

Comments

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting...I found your blog blog hopping...I will start with a blog and keep on clicking on other blogs and commenting...I do not do this very often because it does take lots of time, but I make time every now and then...thanks and have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards.. and I am jealous that you are done with your cards. I haven't even started yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I absolutely love these!!!! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how utterly cool Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really great! I love them.

    Yes, I am making progress on the house. Still a long ways to go but I am getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne I love these, too cute!!

    Do come and enter my $200 Giveaway from Fifi Flowers!
    xoxo

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment