Being creative...

I have actually been quite creative lately. I finished another blanket for Project Linus and started a fourth one.


I found the Simple Ripple Baby Afghan pattern in Lion Brand's free patterns - here. I purchased these yarn colors for a different pattern so they don't match they colors used in the pattern. My teenage son said he didn't like the pink and green together, I on the other hand love them together.

I've also made several cards with some of the goodies that my SCS friends have sent me. Here is the first one and I'll share the others later. I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils.


Image: Cornish Heritage Farms Sisters
Papers: Basic Grey, Bazzill
Embellishment: ribbon

Comments

  1. Suzanne- both the blanket and the card are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blanket, the colors are great. The card....well, it is FABULOUS!!! You need to make more! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the colours in the blanket - makes me think of summer & watermelon. Pink & green most definitely go together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blanket. Those are the two colors used in dd's nursery so I really hope that they go together! I personally love them together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzanne that blanet is beautiful! Love those colors. Your card is great too! Welcome back to stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne your blanket is so pretty, the recipient is going to love it. I like pink and green together.

    What a gorgeous card, I'm happy to see that you've been creative.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment