Hello 2013!!!!


I am hoping that this year is going to be vastly improved over the last year. Don't get me wrong we have been hugely blessed and appreciate every thing that we have been given. That said we have had some rough moments and I am glad to see the year end and a new one start fresh and new.

We are definitely not the type of people to make resolutions for each New Year because they don't hold water past the end of January so instead I'm going to just say that they are many things that we need to work on in 2013.

The biggest thing we are going to work on is putting an end to the chaos that our home has become by cleaning out & working on getting it decorated and looking put together. Something that I'm ashamed to admit has never happened in the 20 years that we have been together. Two apartments and 3 houses later and I have to say that I've never had one room that I was completely happy or comfortable in.

I also plan on working to find money saving ideas that work for our family. There are a lot of good ideas on the internet and in books but a lot of them just don't feel right for us at this time. But I do know that we have to work in this area and try to find workable changes that we can live with. I also need to find some ways that I can make a little extra money for us to put towards the changes that need to be taken care of with the house.

Of course like a majority of society I need to find some way of getting my eating under control and to find what works for me as an incentive to exercise. I did great in this area during the 2 years that I was studying mixed martial arts but when money issues came up and I had to stop my training I lost all motivation & drive to continue. Getting to the next belt level was a huge push for me to work hard and do classes which tells me that I need to find something that gives me the same push.

So here to hoping that everyone has a wonderful year in 2013 and is blessed beyond belief!!

Comments