Lack of Style and Why


After moving to Georgia I gained some a lot of weight. Sixty pounds worth and on my 5'6" medium-build frame that is a huge amount. It didn't give me a lot of choices for cute and stylish clothes. I started wearing pant suits...PANT SUITS!?! Stuff that only a grandmother might wear. What was I thinking!?! It was not pretty and what's worth is NO one stopped me from doing it!

I have been trying off and on for the last 2 years to find  me again. Unfortunately at 45 it is not an easy thing to do because there are so many things that I can no longer wear because I am too mature for them.

 Four Thousand, Four Hundred Seventy-One (4471) days - that is approximately how many days I have missed out on wearing cute & stylist clothes. Why you might ask? I have no idea. Well something happened 15 years ago when we moved from Virginia  to Georgia. I wish I knew what it was that happened but to this day I have no clue why this happened.

I am trying to figure out what my style is and have started working on leaning how to dress myself after a lot of years  in sweat & yoga pants.

Comments