July Sew Sampler Box from Fat Quarter Shop


Look at all the goodies that came in this little blue box. It like Christmas or my birthday every month, so much fun to open the box and see all the fun stuff. My goal each month will be to complete the enclosed project with the items in the box. I know that I will have to add additional fabric to complete them but let the fun begin. 

My favorite items are the fabric and the rotary cutter. I'm a little disappointed in getting another tablerunner pattern but is because I am really not into making these. I'm sure there are those that love them though.



What's in the box:
  • Dixie Fat Eight Bundle from Cluck Cluck Sew for Windham Fabrics
  • Olfa Splash Rotary Cutter
  • Pie Ruler by Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet
  • Sewline Butterfly Mechanical Pencil
  • Moonshine Tablerunner pattern - Exclusive to the Fat Quarter Shop July Sew Sampler Box 
  • Bonus: Quilt Block Needle Case by Moda Fabrics
There is block recipe, a sticker, and a discount code. Every month will include a different block recipe with instruction to make 3 different size blocks (8", 12" and 16") and at the end of 12 months you will have enough blocks to make a quilt.
 

Total value - $67.34

For anyone who does not know, the Sew Sampler box is a monthly subscription quilting box from the Fat Quarter Shop. The subscription cost for the box is $29.90 (in the US) with a one time sign-up fee of $0.99. On the 20th of each month the boxes are shipped out.

Comments