Look at all the goodies that came in this little blue box. It like Christmas or my birthday every month, so much fun to open the box and see all the fun stuff. My goal each month will be to complete the enclosed project with the items in the box. I know that I will have to add additional fabric to complete them but let the fun begin.
This was a excellent month!!! Other than the calendar, I am thrilled with everything that was in this box.
What's in the box:
- Two Olive's Flower Market Charm Packs by Leila Boutique for Moda Fabric
- Schmetz Universal Needles
- 50 wt Aurifil Natural White Thread
- Lori Holt 5" x 8" Reversible Cutting Mat
- C'est La Vie Quilt Pattern by Leila Boutique
- Bonus: Fat Quarter Shop 2017 Calendar
Total value - $66.29
For anyone who does not know, the Sew Sampler box is a monthly subscription quilting box from the Fat Quarter Shop. The subscription cost for the box is $29.90 (in the US) with a one time sign-up fee of $0.99. On the 20th of each month the boxes are shipped out.