Look at all the goodies that came in this little blue box. It like Christmas or my birthday every month, so much fun to open the box and see all the fun stuff. My goal each month will be to complete the enclosed project with the items in the box. I know that I will have to add additional fabric to complete them but let the fun begin.
Love the fabric and the pattern and the thread conditioner. I hate that Thread Heaven is no longer being made so I am glad to have gotten a spare one.
What's in the box:
- Sweet Marion Jolly Bar by April Rosenthal for Moda Fabrics
- That Purple Thang
- Thread Heaven Thread Conditioner
- Tailor Mate 2 in 1 Retractable Seam Ripper
- Clover 10 Regular Wonder Clips
- Crisscross Quilt Pattern by Prairie Grass Patters
- Bonus: Moda Fabrics Reference Guide
Total value - $66.29
For anyone who does not know, the Sew Sampler box is a monthly subscription quilting box from the Fat Quarter Shop. The subscription cost for the box is $29.90 (in the US) with a one time sign-up fee of $0.99. On the 20th of each month the boxes are shipped out.