Hey y'all!!! My name is Suzanne. I hope you will come on in and stay a while. This blog is where I hope that someone or several someones might find some little useful tidbits of information. You never know what you might find on this blog but I hope some of it will be enjoyable to all who visit me.
What you will find here:
- life happenings
- house remodeling & my attempts at decor
- sewing, quilting, and any one of the many other crafts I do
- honest reviews of things I love...chances are if I don't love something you won't see it here unless I feel like it is so bad everyone needs to hear about it
- you might even see me bitch about something that is happening in life or in the world.
- some blurry photographs - not a professional photographer here so you are getting real life
- and at some point there may even be some affiliate links, but those won't cost you a dime and I never want anyone to feel obligated to click on them.
What you won't find on here (so if these are the things you are hoping for you are on the wrong blog):
- "free" stuff to get your email so that you can be inundated with emails from me
- e-books or how-to courses you need to buy, because lord knows there are more than enough of those online now or me trying to sell you something
- you also will not find partial information post (I am Southern after all and we don't tell any story just part of the way!). Don't you just hate clicking on what I call a partial post only to get to the bottom and think "OK...where is the rest of the information". I see more and more of those kinds of posts on blogs and it drives me insane
I am a home schooling, stay-at-home wife and mom. Married to a man who puts up with all my hobbies and mind changing and still likes me, MOST days, even after 25+ years of a lot of mind changes.
A few things most people don't know about me:
- I hold a red belt in mixed martial arts
- I am almost as good a shot as the husband
- on average I read 100 books a year (I'll read anything but the sci-fi genre) and
- I am trying to learn how to play an electric guitar...a candy apple red Fender Stratocaster.